Skyline Drone Reviews
If you were to share Kumbaya moments with Tommy Shelby from Peaky Blinders or Raymond Reddington from The Blacklist, who would you choose? Tough question right? Well, I’m pretty sure Flynn from the Trend Parlour Team would do so from a distance- a drone distance. So there has been some news about the Skyline Drone in the US. Guess what? We have finally gotten a review sample.
Is this the best budget drone for you in 2021? What is the most beginner-friendly drone you can start with this year? What other drones can serve as substitutes to the DJI drones? All these and more will be answered in this 87 seconds review by the Trend Parlour Team. We hope this review answers your Skyline Drone questions. Who knows? This could provide you with the much-needed information you need in making your purchase decisions.
What is Skyline Drone?
The Skyline Drone or Skyline X Drone is a lightweight 4-rotor foldable drone with a decent battery, seamless maneuverability, fast speeds (no jokes), and nice video stabilization. This drone has an aerodynamic build as well as cameras that render decent videos. While the Skyline Drone doesn’t qualify to be called a high-end drone per se, it sure makes a rational push when considering its remarkable features relative to its budget price point.
Drone technology has been around for a while. Right now, Individuals and businesses are applying drone technology in various ways- service delivery, fun, and all.
What are the Specifications of the Skyline Drone USA?
|Type||Quadcopter (4 blades)|
|Drone Battery||Single 3.7V 500 mAh LiPo (comes with the order set)|
|Drone Controller Battery||3x 1.5AA batteries|
|Flight Time||26 mins (upon testing)|
|Charge time||60-70 minutes|
|FPV (First Person View range)||About 30 meters|
|Radio Control Distance||80-100m|
|Camera||360-degree wide-angle 12MP 720P HD camera|
|Controller||Cordless Controller /+ (with a smartphone app control option)|
|Follow me Function||Absent|
|Smartphone Compatibility||iOS 5.1 & above, Android 4.4 & above|
|Price Tag||$99 Promo Price ($149 Traditional Price)|
What are the Features of Skyline Drone Reviews?
- Handy build
- Offers a great flight time (Our tests showed 26 minutes)
- Three-speed mode
- Multidirectional movements (take off/land, forward/backward, left/right)
- Nice Stabilization thanks to its 6-Axis gyro.
- Clear 12MP camera with panoramic mode.
- Long-lasting drone battery life.
What do you get in the Skyline Drone Order box?
- Skyline Drone
- 1 remote control
- 1 LiPo battery (3.7V 500mAh rechargeable battery) N: B, The Three 1.5V batteries are not included in the order box contrary to what some reviews say.
- 1 USB charging cable
- 4 protective rotor covers
- 4 spare rotors
- 1 Screwdriver
- 1 User’s manual
How to Use the Skyline Drone ?
- Unbox the Skyline Drone
- If the blades are not attached to your camera quadcopter, you can do so using the screwdriver in the order box
- Next is battery placement. Place the drone battery in the drone and 3 1.5V batteries in the controller.
- You can use the controller in the order box to fly the drone or install the JY JUO mobile app on your smartphone to control remotely (The choice is yours)
- You can press the power button and navigate outdoors to get the first feel.
- Directions are given in the User’s manual. It is quite straightforward.
Who is the Skyline Drone Review for?
- Drone Enthusiasts
- Newbie Drone users (with Beginner/Intermediate experience.)
- Drone Tech Newbies
What are the PROs of the Skyline x Drone Reviews?
- The Skyline X Drone is lightweight, portable, and durable.
- Has a simple User Interface for beginners (& intermediate users)
- Decent flight time (about 26 minutes upon testing)
- It’s compatible with both iOS and Android devices.
- Affordable price tag (about $99)
- Nice camera 12MP with Panoramic and slow-mo support
- Shadow X Drone provides advanced stability for an easy flying experience.
- 12MP camera for high-quality footage. This aids the 360 degrees panoramic capture of landscapes via its wide lens.
- Smart Sensors to lower incidence of Collision.
- Delivery was prompt and the drone comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee.
What are the CONs of the Skyline Drone USA?
- The skyline drone camera is not available in your brick-and-mortar stores at moment. Orders can however be placed online
- Compared with brand DJI drones, the skyline drone is not so stable in heavy winds flight. We observed this upon testing in strong winds. More can be done in this regard anyway. You may want to compare these cons with the Shadow x drone .
- Blades are prone to breakage when contact is made with tree branches. That could explain why the order box comes with compensatory extra blades.
Where can you purchase your Skyline Drone Review?
- You can purchase your Skyline X drone from the official sales page (we got our test product from there) N:B, The process is pretty straight forward and various discounts (quantity dependent) were offered by the drone manufacturer. There is a 30-day money-back guarantee attached to the drone product as published by the official site.
- 1 Skyline X Quadcopter Drone (+1 x Transmitter/Controller 1 + Rechargeable Drone Battery +1 Charging Cable + User’s Manual) costs $99.99
- 3 Skyline X Quadcopter Drones (+3 x Transmitter/Controller 3 + Rechargeable Drone Batteries + 3 Charging Cable +3 User’s Manual) costs $197
- 5 Skyline X Quadcopter Drones (+5 x Transmitter/Controller 5 + Rechargeable Drone Batteries + 5 Charging Cable +5 User’s Manual) costs $297
How do I contact the manufacturer?
- Email: email@example.com
- International: +44 20 3808 9234 (24 hours reachable) Brazil: +552135003992 (reachable between 9 am and 2 pm from Monday to Friday Brazilian time, GMT-5)
- Company Address: Novads OU Valukoja 22 11415 Tallinn Estonia
Final Thoughts on the Skyline Drone USA?
Could the Skyline x drone be the best drone for your money? Well, if you’re a drone user with beginner or intermediate drone experience, this could be an affordable option. It is one of the easiest drones to control and its camera offers a lot for a mid-range drone. The 30- day money-back guarantee is another plus. Thinking of pushing those drone fantasies? Getting the Skyline drone could be a good way to start catching those moments.
While we look forward to reviewing more drones this year, we hope this review answers your questions in seconds. Check out our other reviews here